Join Our Team
Chief Technology Officer
2655 Meridian Pkwy , Durham, NC 27713, US
Looking to join a rapidly growing SaaS provider of traceability, food safety and supply chain
transparency solutions? Join FoodLogiQ’s leadership team as the Chief Technology Officer help drive our company’s mission to change the food and tech industry.
The CTO works with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources.
Responsibilities of the Chief Technical Officer
- Establish the technical vision for FoodLogiQ’s products.
- Guides the FoodLogiQ’s strategic direction of the company’s technologies.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies.
- Understands the needs of our customers and the food industry sector to guide the company’s product strategy.
- Help the company’s products stay aligned with the market.
- Become a recognized presence and speaker in the traceability and food safety software products industry.
- Bachelor of Science degree in information technology related program. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of management and strategic experience in leading technological solutions for a company in the food industry.
- 5 or more years experience in SaaS and/or ERP systems.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of employees.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.