Join Our Team
Customer Success Associate
2655 Meridian Pkwy , Durham, NC 27713, US
The Customer Success team is responsible for both serving the needs of existing customers as well as providing guidance to internal teams on continuously improving the FoodLogiQ Connect platform. This role will primarily engage with customers post-sales, drive user adoption and satisfaction ensuring high retention. The Customer Success Associate will develop a strong understanding of assigned customers business, goals, and desired outcomes for partnering with FoodLogiq. The role will be responsible for continuous communication with customers to align on objectives and bring new best practices to their business. You will do this by developing an understanding of the industry and building strong relationships with customers and being seen as a trusted advisor on all things FoodLogiq. You will help to serve as one of the voices of the customer for internal teams when needed to help resolve customer issuesYou understand the value of nurturing customer relationships; you advocate the principle of a virtuous cycle of customer success and improved revenue performance. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you!
Some things you’ll be doing:
- Working on any and all matters specific to customers.
- Developing strong, long-lasting customer relationships as a trusted advisor and drive continued value of our products and services
- Assist in developing the FoodLogiQ Connect Knowledge base including training guides, instructional resources, and product videos
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how FoodLogiQ Connect can better serve our customers
- Communicating customer feedback to our Engineering and User Experience teams, collaborating on continually improving our product.
- Tracking and reporting on customer health.
- Ensure that customers are receiving continuous value through their usage of FoodlogiQ Connect and keep customers up-to-date on potential value-add opportunities or capabilities.
- Provide on-going best practices and advice; Coordinate customer meetings with teams and executive sponsors when appropriate.
Some things we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role related to customer success, implementations, project, management, or account management for an on-demand / software-as-a-service solution or from a technical perspective
- Team player with high energy, self-motivation, and enthusiasm.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for working with customers, building relationships, and achieving measurable goals
- Experience demonstrating product functionality and how-to’s for customer training sessions
- Skilled at managing customer relationships, problem-solving, driving alignment, and navigating complex and challenging situations to ensure positive outcomes in a professional manner
- Ability to travel
- BS/BA degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience