Join Our Team
2655 Meridian Pkwy , Durham, NC 27713, US
FoodLogiQ® is a leading SaaS provider of food safety, traceability, and supply chain transparency software solutions. We help restaurant operators, food retailers and other food companies achieve end-to-end traceability while supporting safe and high quality food products across the supply chain.
We’re looking for a smart and motivated Data Scientist to help us map the world’s food chain, make it as safe as possible, and empower people to make informed decisions about the food they eat. We track millions of data points every day and connect thousands of food companies around the world.
We have large amounts of interesting data to work with, aren’t afraid to use cutting-edge technologies, and are transforming the food industry. If this sounds appealing, we’d love to hear from you.
What we are seeking:
- Graduate degree in data science or a related field of study
- At least 2 years post-graduate applied experience
- Experience programming in Python and R
- Experience working with technologies such as Spark, Redshift or Hadoop
- Experience working with customers
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas to determine feasibility
Nice to haves
- Experience with graph database and search database technologies
Other things you will be doing:
- Investigate use of Machine Learning to provide insights for our customers
- Use NLP techniques to process product information
- Work with software engineering teams to guide and implement access to information
NOTE: We are not providing visa sponsorship at this time.