Join Our Team
2655 Meridian Pkwy , Durham, NC 27713, US
FoodLogiQ is the leading food safety, quality management and traceability Software as a Service company. Based in Durham, NC, FoodLogiQ, was founded on a simple vision: Connect the world’s food supply chain. With over 3,500 food companies in FoodLogiQ Connect, we are building a network to support a safer, more efficient supply chain. For more information, visit foodlogiq.com.
We are hiring an Implementation Specialist to join our growing Customer Success team. The Implementation Specialist will primarily serve as the primary point of contact for new customers and will be responsible for leading customers through all phases of implementation, including requirements gathering (“Understand”), account setup (“Configure”), testing (“Verify”), preparing to launch (“Prepare”), assisting with small scale deployment (“Soft Launch”), providing administrator and end user training, as well as transitioning to post-implementation team (“Transition”). Individuals in this role will also serve as a product expert, assisting with post-implementation user product training, as well as employee product training as needed. Success in this position requires strong customer service and project management skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Review and understand customer goals and objectives to align on definition of success for the program.
- Develop and manage project timelines based on project scope.
- Plan and run weekly and ad hoc calls with customers, as well as maintaining regular email communication during duration of implementation project.
- Assist customers with configuration and troubleshooting during their implementation by sharing industry best practices.
- Host training webinars to support customer’s roll-out to their supply chain members.
- Train customers on configuration and product features to support their ongoing account management post-implementation.
- Serve as product expert, guiding internal and external users through product functionality and providing recommended solutions.
- Weekly reporting on project status and open tasks and communicate upcoming deadlines for customer to stay on track.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of implementation team processes.
- Identify any risk factors that may impact timely completion of project and take action to mitigate, escalating to internal stakeholders when necessary.
- Support the sales team by communicating the implementation methodology during pre-sales discussions and providing guidance on project scope and estimated project plans.
- Provide feedback on platform enhancements to Product Team.
- Coordinate with post-implementation team to ensure a smooth transition as well as account management to design long-term strategies for customer retention and growth.
Key competencies to be successful in this position:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of previous implementation and training experience. Project management experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication and presentation skills, both in-person and virtual and to all levels within customer organization.
- Experienced with business process re-engineering and creative problem solving.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Ability to learn new applications and become a subject matter expert at them.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and personal integrity.
- Has the flexibility to adapt and thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to take on challenging customers and projects.
- Able to work independently managing multiple projects and collaborate with members of a high performing team.
- Expertise in training/teaching.
- Experience in food industry strongly desired.
- Experience with Salesforce, JIRA, Microsoft Excel, Gantt charts, etc. desired.
- Able to travel intermittently.