Join Our Team
Managed Services Associate
2655 Meridian Pkwy , Durham, NC 27713, US
The Managed Services Associate function is accountable for the post-sales relationship with the customer, overseeing the operational health of FoodLogiQ services from delivery through lifecycle support. The day-to-day of this role requires providing successful, professional services to medium and large enterprise customers.
You will succeed in this role if you: are extremely team oriented, can think in terms of sustainable and scalable solutions while carrying out immediate activities, genuinely care about people, work to find the answer, are naturally curious and a life-long learner.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within customer and partner organizations as well as within FoodLogiQ
- Work closely with customer and internal resources to provide service deliverables
- Monitor progress of services being delivered and ensure appropriate customer and FoodLogiQ representatives are kept informed
- Respond quickly to any incidents or circumstances that might affect the progress of services being delivered and request assistance for any problems that cannot be resolved in a reasonable period of time
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies/procedures or documentation need updating and makes appropriate recommendations
- Balance internal Managed Services task areas against active implementations to ensure effective account management and implementation requirements are met
- Learn to expertly use and navigate the FoodLogiQ platform
- Provide continual communication to stakeholders before, during and after execution of approved activities
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in an enterprise software environment (preferably SaaS) and delivering to large, complex enterprise customers.
- Proven, hands-on experience successfully implementing SaaS and/or enterprise software applications.
- Track record of success in professional services.
- Skilled in adapting implementation methodologies to customers/projects
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload while managing customer commitments
- Strong written/verbal communications skill set
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision