Join Our Team
Managed Services Lead
2655 Meridian Pkwy , Durham, NC 27713, US
The Managed Services Lead will be responsible for working with the VP of Customer Success to define the managed services offers at FoodLogiq, building out SOPs, and hiring additional team members as customer needs grow. This position will be a player/coach role, will oversee the Managed Services team and provide leadership to deliver significant impact within Managed Services. Your experience leading and coaching teams, as well as managing projects, will drive success. In this position, you will oversee, develop, and mentor direct reports within Managed Services.
In this role, expertise in professional services, team leadership, and project/program management are critical—from overseeing the planning, budgeting, resourcing, and scope to ensuring successful project deliverables, process management, and conclusion. The role may also include some pre-sale engagement with new sales opportunities.
As our Managed Services Lead, you will provide leadership in the following areas:
- Project / Program Management of Managed Services implementations and implementation teams from planning through project conclusion, including budgeting, resourcing, scope, deliverables, and process management.
- Provide oversight of all projects performed by the Managed Services team and through implementation partners.
- Lead cross-functional project/program implementation teams to provide high-quality services and deliverables within scope and budget.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within customer and partner organizations as well as within FoodLogiQ.
- Serve as an escalation point for customers during the performance of services projects.
- Balance internal Managed Services task areas against active implementations to ensure effective account management and implementation requirements are met.
- Lead scalable processes and continuous improvement to drive growth.
- Provide on-site services to customers as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years of demonstrated management experience in an enterprise software environment (preferably SaaS) and delivering to large, complex enterprise customers.
- Proven, hands-on experience successfully implementing SaaS and/or enterprise software applications.
- Experience managing a services team, including recruiting, training, staffing, and performance management.
- 2+ years of experience leading projects/programs in a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills to unique situations.
- Strong operational management, project management, consulting, and process improvement skills.
- Track record of success in professional services.
- Skilled in adapting implementation methodologies to customers/projects.
- Adept at leading scalable process development.
FoodLogiQ® LLC is a leading cloud-based, SaaS provider of food safety compliance, traceability, and supply chain transparency solutions. FoodLogiQ Connect is an online food safety and supply chain platform used to achieve end-to-end traceability while supporting safe and high-quality food products across the supply chain. Our partners include industry-leading restaurant operators, food retailers, manufacturers, importers, and grower/packer/ shippers. To meet mounting regulatory requirements and consumer demands for transparency, food companies are leveraging FoodLogiQ Connect to validate supplier compliance through food safety standards and act with confidence in the event of food safety or quality issue.