Join Our Team
2655 Meridian Pkwy , Durham, NC 27713, US
FoodLogiQ, the leading food safety, traceability, and supply chain transparency software as a service company, is looking for a talented and innovative Product Manager to join the product organization as a Product Manager for their traceability product, Track + Trace. The Product Manager aims to understand market needs, translate stakeholder requirements into high-value features, and collaborate across multiple functional teams including development, customer success, marketing, and sales to ensure high-quality deliverables.
In order to work successfully in a fast-paced environment, our ideal candidate will have a passion for user experience, project organization, and attention to detail. This position will play a key part in our company’s product development process and the success of the FoodLogiQ product portfolio.
- Come up to speed and act as a subject matter expert in the traceability product domain. Understand the target market and user base to help guide product decisions.
- Using feedback from stakeholders and working with the Chief Product Officer, maintain a high-level product roadmap according to business value, level of effort, customer expectations, and strategic value.
- Discover and validate new opportunities through frequent customer interaction, requirements gathering sessions, and internal training presentations.
- Champion a culture of teamwork, innovation, and transparency while ultimately taking ownership of key product decisions.
- Interface with sales and marketing teams to identify growth opportunities for target markets, including analyzing potential market share, recurring examinations of the competitive landscape, and evaluation of product pricing.
- Aim to deliver value – put measurable, incremental features into customers’ hands at recurring intervals.
- 4+ years of relevant product management experience in an agile development environment.
- Working knowledge of the supply chain vertical, especially using GS1 standards for traceability.
- Capability to operate in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment.
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to articulate rationales for product decisions.
- Ability to manage several streams of work simultaneously.
- Willing and able to travel up to 10% to visit clients and/or attend conferences.
- Background in software engineering is a major plus, but not required.