Join Our Team
Product Marketing Manager
2655 Meridian Pkwy , Durham, NC 27713, US
The Product Marketing Manager is a savvy B2B marketer aimed at fueling the rapid growth of FoodLogiQ, the leading food safety, traceability and supply chain transparency Software as a Service company. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a small, yet highly skilled marketing team to influence the growth trajectory of FoodLogiQ. The role reports to the CMO and is based in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a strong strategic thinker, and is passionate about the food industry.
The position will execute product marketing strategies to support lead generation and pipeline growth marketing. This position has a strong focus on content marketing designed to support each stage of the customer journey aimed at increasing market and revenue share.
- Define and execute FoodLogiQ’s product marketing strategy with a strong focus on driving revenue growth for FoodLogiQ.
- Work hand-in-hand with Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to manage and execute new feature and/or product release campaigns from start to finish.
- Develop and refine product messaging for both existing and future products that differentiates FoodLogiQ in the market.
- Update and maintain target personas and align messaging to their primary needs and pain points.
- Lead the development of compelling content for a variety of deliverables, including emails, landing pages, sales collateral, website content, social media, webinars, e-books, etc.
- Conduct win/loss reviews and other market intelligence to create battlecards and competitive analyses of key competitors.
- Work with leadership on an as needed basis on initiatives such as the support of key accounts and/or strategic partnerships.
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of combined experience in B2B marketing, preferable with a SaaS startup and/or an agile product development environment.
- Exceptionally strong writing skills, preferably in the food or supply chain space.
- Strong ability to translate complex concepts into clearly articulated messaging.
- Strong team player, results oriented, metrics driven and capable of working in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and project management expertise are required.
- Possess a positive attitude, sense of humor and impeccable work ethic.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Management, Communications or similar.