Join Our Team
Sales Development Representative
2655 Meridian Pkwy , Durham, NC 27713, US
FoodLogiQ is seeking a Sales Development Representative to lead inbound sales qualification, proactive outbound prospecting and lead management with the ultimate goal of building qualified pipeline. This position will have a direct impact on FoodLogiQ’s success by advancing qualified prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline
The Sales Development Representative will play a key role in driving new business opportunities for the US and Canada by qualifying, nurturing and setting appointments for the field sales team in support of our rapidly growing business and high growth market.
- High volume prospecting/calling into multiple organizations via cold calling, networking, e-mail, as well as utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline.
- Penetrate, profile, qualify and schedule well qualified appointments with key decision makers within global 2000 or “targeted” companies.
- Qualifying inbound inquiries by educating and developing prospects leading to appointment.
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals as well as deliver a high quantity of well qualified sales opportunities.
- Consistently meet and exceed opportunity quotas to deliver optimal sales pipeline.
- Articulate FoodLogiQ’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of FoodLogiQ’s technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Work closely with sales and sales engineering teams in the development of strategic sales approaches.
- Research customers, identify decision makers, educate prospects and qualify buying interest and sense of urgency.
- Extensive use of CRM (preferably salesforce.com) to maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention detail.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems (preferably salesforce.com)
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for technology.
- Demonstrated success in prospecting into Fortune 500 companies desired.
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management desired.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Comfort with Mac, Windows, iOS, Google Apps, Slack
- Experience working with supply chain &/or food industry is a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area.
- 1-3 years in outbound focused sales position desired; customer oriented background required (sales, support, customer service.
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies.
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity.