Join Our Team
2655 Meridian Pkwy , Durham, NC 27713, US
Looking for an opportunity to make a huge contribution to the sales activities for a rapidly growing SaaS provider of traceability, food safety and supply chain transparency solutions? Join FoodLogiQ as Sales Engineer and help drive our company revenue to the next level.
We are seeking talented, driven individuals with energy, passion and initiative to drive awareness and new business acquisition for the leading food traceability and transparency SaaS platform.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for being knowledgeable in the industry and partnering with the Account Executive to identify and understand business requirements and effectively demonstrating the FoodLogiQ products to prospects in the sales cycle. The candidate for this role should be resourceful, self-motivated, customer-focused who can work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and Engineering to support aggressive revenue growth for the company. This position will be based out of our headquarters in Durham, NC.
Responsibilities of the Sales Engineer
- Participate in all stages of the sales lifecycle including assisting Account Executives in understanding business requirements through proper discovery, deliver customized demonstration including examples based on business requirements and support the Sales Executive in final details necessary to close the deal
- Maintain proficiency on industry topics
- Provide product and technical expertise on sales calls (onsite, online and via telephone), partner calls and product reviews
- Support sales proposals and RFPs
- Contribute reusable assets such as demo sites and scripts, competitive material
- Provide feedback to product, engineering, and marketing teams based on market need
- Record and document sales activities in SalesForce.com
- Provide support to Sales and Marketing through trade show attendance, presentations, channel and reseller trainings, technical sales aids, product training and testing, and Webinar presentations
- Provide internal training on our products and related technologies
- 5 years or more of SaaS based pre-sales experience in a startup environment
- Strong people skills, including working directly with prospects and sales team members to further product or technology sales
- Sufficient technical depth to communicate with the development team and other internal organizations on behalf of the prospect
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and organizational skills required
- Ability to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- Willing to travel as needed throughout North America
- Experience demonstrating SaaS solutions to the foodservice, retail and food manufacturing markets