Join Our Team
Technical Support Specialist
2655 Meridian Pkwy , Durham, NC 27713, US
Are you a customer focused, technically savvy support specialist that has a natural tendency for curiosity and desire to work in a fast paced ever evolving software company? Come be a part of a diverse team of passionate Technical Support Specialists who are helping the world’s largest companies feed the worlds more safely and sustainably.
As a Technical Support Specialist at FoodLogiQ you will be responsible for helping our customers and their suppliers navigate the FoodLogiQ connect platform and ensure that all of their support needs are met. As part of the customer success team, this role serves as the first point of contact for our users, to help troubleshoot and resolve issues within our software. In addition to the direct user interface they will work on customer support projects that increase FoodLogiQ’s customer value creation in Connect. You will utilize your full range of problem solving skills, technical aptitude, and customer service experience to ensure we not only make our customers happy but also turn them into raving fans.
This is a full-time position based on Durham, NC.
- As part of the support team you will perform technical troubleshooting and data analysis to determine root causes of software problems.
- Provide solutions or action plans for customers that resolve the issues.
- Analyze application/technical configurations, integrations, data migrations and installations for client systems to perform troubleshooting, testing, and recommend solutions.
- Document internal and external correspondence for incident resolution including troubleshooting steps, solutions, action plans, and best practices identified when resolving the customer issue.
- Develop and maintain proficiency in the FoodLogiQ software solutions, solution methodologies, and core technologies.
- Assist with training new team members. Participate in internal meetings such as implementation transition meetings for new customers and sprint reviews and report back to Support Team.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree Preferred
- 3 years of experience with a SaaS web-based environment preferred
- Thrive in a front line, direct customer contact role communicating via phone, email, online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software
- Microsoft Office Suite, PC/Mac, and web browser troubleshooting expertise required
- Applicants fluent in Spanish will be given preference
- Ability to learn complex software and committed to being a lifelong learner
- Ability to create, follow and execute documented procedures
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight time constraints
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be a great teammate
- Must be able to communicate technical solutions to customers with and without technical expertise
- Partner with other members of the customer success team, product, DevOps, and development to properly communicate and prioritize customers needs
- Participate in after hours and weekend on call rotation
- Strong communication, presentation, documentation and problem solving skills