Join Our Team
Technical Support Specialist
2655 Meridian Pkwy , Durham, NC 27713, US
Are you a customer-focused, tech-savvy support specialist that has a natural tendency for curiosity and desire to work at a rapidly-evolving software company? Come join a diverse team of Technical Support Specialists who are helping the world’s largest companies feed people more safely and sustainably.
As a Technical Support Specialist at FoodLogiQ you will be responsible for helping our customers and their suppliers navigate the FoodLogiQ Connect platform and ensure that all of their support needs are met. As part of the Customer Success team, this role serves as the first point of contact for our users, to help troubleshoot and resolve issues within our software. In addition to the direct user interaction, this role will work on customer projects that increase FoodLogiQ’s customer value creation in Connect. You will utilize your full range of problem-solving skills, technical aptitude, and customer service experience to ensure we not only make our customers happy, but also turn them into raving fans.
This is a full-time remote position, open to candidates throughout the continental United States.
- As part of the support team you will perform technical troubleshooting and data analysis to determine root causes of software problems.
- Provide solutions or action plans for customers that resolve the issues.
- Analyze application/technical configurations, integrations, data migrations and installations for client systems to perform troubleshooting, testing, and recommend solutions.
- Document internal and external correspondence for incident resolution including troubleshooting steps, solutions, action plans, and best practices identified when resolving the customer issue.
- Develop and maintain proficiency in the FoodLogiQ software solutions, solution methodologies, and core technologies.
- Assist with training new team members. Participate in internal meetings such as implementation transition meetings for new customers and product trainings and report back to the Support Team.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred
- Thrive in a front line, direct customer contact role communicating via phone, email, online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software
- 3 years of experience with a SaaS web-based environment preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite, PC/Mac, and web browser troubleshooting expertise required
- Bilingual candidates a plus!
- Ability to learn complex software and committed to being a lifelong learner
- Ability to create, follow and execute documented procedures
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight time constraints
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be a great teammate
- Must be able to communicate technical solutions to customers with differing levels of technical aptitude
- Participate in after hours and weekend on call rotation