Join Our Team
Technical Support Specialist
2655 Meridian Pkwy , Durham, NC 27713, US
FoodLogiQ® is a leading SaaS provider of food safety, traceability, and supply chain transparency software solutions. We help restaurant operators, food retailers and other food companies achieve end-to-end traceability while supporting safe and high quality food products across the supply chain. For more information, please visit www.foodlogiq.com.
We are hiring are hiring for a Technical Support Specialist. The Technical Support Specialist works as part of the Customer Support Team. This role will serve as a first-line point of contact for software users, to help troubleshoot and resolve issues with the software. In addition to the direct user interface they will work on customer support projects that increase FoodLogiQ’s customer value creation in Connect.
- As part of the support team, perform technical troubleshooting and data analysis to determine root causes of software problems. Provide solutions or action plans for customers that resolve the issue.
- Analyze application/technical configurations, integrations, data migrations and installations for client systems to perform troubleshooting, testing, and recommend solutions
- Document internal and external correspondence for incident resolution including trouble shooting steps, solutions or action plans, and best practices identified by resolving the customer issue.
- Develop and maintain proficiency in the FoodLogiQ software solutions, solution methodologies, and core technologies.
- Assist with training new team members.
- Participate in internal meetings such as implementation transition meetings for new customers and sprint reviews and report back to Support Team
- Associate or Bachelor Degree
- 3 years of experience working with software applications , Software-as-a-Service web-based environment preferred
- Thrive in a front line, direct customer contact role communicating via phone, email, online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software and other channels, such as chat and social media, that may develop over time
- Microsoft Office Suite, PC/Mac, and web browser troubleshooting expertise required
- Ability to learn complex software – committed to being a lifelong learner
- Ability to create, follow and execute documented procedures – create knowledgebase articles/content
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight time constraints
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be a great teammate
- Workflow process development is desirable
- Must be able to communicate technical solutions to customers, production support, development and management
- Participate in on call rotation
- Strong communication, presentation, documentation and problem solving skills