Food safety and traceability software solution
Manage + Monitor
Centralize your supply chain in the Cloud and cut the time it takes to manage your suppliers in half.
- Build strong relationships with your suppliers using a centralized supplier management solution.
- Access your powerful supplier dashboard with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- Get an “at-a-glance” look at your supply chain.
Track + Trace
Use the only real-time food supply chain visualization software and cut the costs of resolving a recall in half.
- Go beyond “one-up-one-back” to achieve enhanced, lot-level traceability.
- Gather critical tracking events to trace forward and back across every step of your supply chain.
- Identify the root cause of a food safety issue and launch a withdraw to get tainted product out of your supply chain quickly and efficiently.
Recall + Response
Respond to food recalls with speed and accuracy.
- Initiate a recall or stock withdrawal across all your locations simultaneously from FoodLogiQ Connect, using email, phone and text.
- Create templates in advance to standardize communications across your supply chain, and monitor responses and completion actions through your live dashboard as your recall unfolds.
- Build in automatic escalation if no action is taken by a particular location or contact within a customized timeframe. Ensure swift action is taken when it matters most.
Supply Chain Transparency
Uncover the rewards of a transparent supply chain
- Use scorecards and supplier ratings to highlight top performers.
- Benchmark suppliers to enable continuous improvement across your supply chain.
- Get the transparency needed to proactively implement corrective actions before major issues arise.
The FSMA management software solution for a modern supply chain.
- Ease compliance with FSMA’s required recordkeeping, automated workflows and foreign supplier verification.
- Compile critical food safety documentation, HACCP plans and other
records online, in real-time.
- Your FSMA solution for supplier documentation, required recordkeeping and template CAPA workflows.
Quality & Audit Management
Capture food quality incidents and report them in real-time to your suppliers.
- Communicate across your supply chain to prevent tainted or poor quality products from being delivered to your consumers.
- Better identify quality issues that don’t align with your brand commitment.
- Create and manage audits, withdrawal records and compliance plans for suppliers.